We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? Get in touch below.
Equity & Inclusion
Equity & Inclusion
We design and deliver equity and inclusion learning journeys for leaders at all levels both virtually and through in person offerings.
- Exploring Implicit Bias
- The Business Case for a Multicultural Workforce
- Creating a Culture of Inclusion & Belonging
- Applying an Equity Lens to Leadership
- Understanding Your Role as an Ally
- Intro to Equity & Inclusion
- Inclusive Volunteer Engagement
The world is changing rapidly right in front of our eyes. Organizations are failing to adapt to increased complexity and volatility. To survive, organizations must acquire and fully engage top talent that mirrors the complexity of the world they operate in. A purposeful focus on equity and inclusion is imperative for future growth and sustainability. There is no magic single solution to achieving equity over the long term, a systems level approach is required to gain lasting results and impact.
- Evaluation of current state and desired future state,
- Design of equitable systems and processes,
- Cultural transformation through behavioral inclusion,
- Cultivation of inclusive leadership practices,
- Development of a diverse talent pipeline
- Driving change toward meaningful outcomes and tangible results
We offer different personal development solutions, for yourself and for your company. We believe learners are not equal and that we need more than just a “one size fits all”.
- Self-paced learning with our signature course- Uncomfortability: Growing Empathy in Corporate Spaces
- Group Coaching is a great way to empower you and your team with the tools to have open and authentic dialogue using a structured model.
- Executive Coaching focuses on taking the individual from where they are to where they want to be.
Let’s build something together.
- Are We Ready for Change?
- 3 Signs That You May Need Help Following The Capitol Hill Insurrection
- Are We Great Again?
- New Year, New You- What Happened to the Old You?
- 3 Lessons from 2020 to take with Us into 2021